發布日期：2019-06-26 作者：青島西艾杰電梯有限公司 點擊：
1. Pre-construction safety education and weekly Site Safety Association system;
2. Regularly organize employees to participate in occupational safety training. As a training textbook and a tool book for site safety construction, the safety manual for elevator installation and maintenance personnel should be handled in one book to continuously strengthen the safety awareness of site operators.
3. Perfect system of distribution and management of labor protection articles;
4. Perfect site safety officer system - full-time or part-time safety officers regularly inspect potential site hazards, timely discover, report and eliminate potential site hazards;
5. Perfect company safety inspection system - pre-notification or non-pre-notification, check and find problems within a time limit for rectification, major potential safety hazards to investigate the safety responsibility of relevant personnel, inspection results are regularly published;
6. Reasonable and feasible safety scoring system - scoring safety for each site construction personnel and management personnel, including them in the annual and quarterly scope of rewards and punishments, and commending and rewarding teams that have done a good job in safety.
2. Accidents in elevators and escalators that have been put into use are directly manifested in equipment damage and maintenance personnel or passengers.
Once an elevator or or escalator running with illness injures passengers, it will cause strong social repercussions. Beijing has done a lot of work in this regard. The old ladder and the disease ladder with hidden dangers in use are registered. The rectification scheme has been implemented and some achievements have been achieved. However, a number of passenger casualties caused by elevator diseased operation last year and this year show that we still have many problems in ensuring passenger safety, such as inadequate safety management regulations, inadequate enforcement of law, etc. We believe that the prevention of elevator injuries to passengers should be done from the legal management of elevator equipment and passenger safety education.
First of all, the first responsible party for any elevator, escalator injury and passenger accident is the elevator equipment manager, that is, the building management office or property management company. If the manager of the elevator equipment and the elevator company sign a maintenance contract for the equipment, and there is sufficient evidence that the accident is caused by the improper maintenance of the elevator equipment, the elevator company shall bear the relevant responsibility. Generally speaking, the managers of equipment entrust the elevator company to undertake the maintenance of equipment. The advantages outweigh the disadvantages. This is not only because under certain conditions, the elevator company has to bear part or all of the accident liability caused by equipment failure, but also to ensure the safety of passengers and equipment. that is because
1) Elevator companies have perfect monitoring means and troubleshooting procedures for elevators running with diseases, and have sufficient resources to ensure the safe operation of the equipment they maintain.
2) The maintenance personnel of the elevator company have received vocational training, certification, and systematic product and technical training provided by the elevator company. They are familiar with the equipment characteristics and technical updates of the products.
3) Elevator companies can provide timely and reliable spare parts sources and technical support with special requirements.
Secondly, the popularization of elevator passenger safety knowledge is imperative in China. For example, when a passenger is locked in a car, he or she should immediately contact the outside world and wait for rescuers to release him or her, instead of forcibly picking the door and climbing out of the elevator car on the flat floor. The reason is simple: although people are very nervous when they are locked in the car, they will not be in danger of life; and when passengers climb out of the car door, in case the elevator suddenly moves, people may be squeezed or cut off by the moving car, with unimaginable consequences. Of course, the car must be equipped with telephone (posting emergency rescue telephone number) or walkie-talkie and other means of communication, so that passengers can contact the outside world in case of emergency. If these devices fail, don't panic, try other reasonable and effective ways to request rescue. Passengers who know elevator safety common sense can treat sudden elevator failures calmly and adopt correct self-rescue methods. Passengers who do not understand elevator safety knowledge are apt to panic and act recklessly, leading to personal injury accidents that could have been avoided.